Group III 4 cSt or VHVI-4 base oil is used for producing high-quality engine oils. Base Oil VHVI-4 is produced by hydroskimming unconverted oil at high pressure and is characterized by a high viscosity index, good cold flow properties, ultra-low sulfur content, low aromatic hydrocarbon content, and low vaporability.
Range of application
VHVI-4 base oil is used as a base for producing industrial, hydraulic, and engine oils, as well as drill fluids, and other agents. It neither freezes nor clouds up at low temperatures.
To transport VHVI-4 base oil, trucks, flexi-containers, and rail tank cars are used. For Base Oils VHVI-4 specifications, feel free to contact us – our sales department will help you choose a product for your specific application.
- • A low pour point ensures high oil pumpability, quick starting at subfreezing temperature, which makes them usable in a variety of climatic conditions;
- • Thermal oxidation stability reduces the oil oxidation at high engine temperatures and scale deposition;
- • Low vaporability reduces oil refilling frequency;
- • Duration running of the oil in harsh operating conditions (the service life is 1.5-2 times longer compared to mineral oils);
- • Compatible with mineral oils and ethers.
DYM Resources is buying Base Oil 4cSt Group III in bulk and selling it worldwide. Our geography covers Europe, Latin America, Africa – we’re delivering the product to Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, USA, and many other countries worldwide.
To choose a particular product for your application or find out VHVI-4 base oil price please contact our sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Oil 4cSt Group III Specification
|Color ASTM||ASTM D 1500||–||Max 0,5||L0,5|
|Kinematic viscosity at 50 °C||ASTM D 445||mm2/s||–||14,12|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C||ASTM D 445||mm2/s||3,9 – 4,6||4,3|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D 2270||–||Min 125||130|
|Pour point||ASTM D 97||°C||Max -15||-18|
|Flash point OC||ASTM D 92||°C||Min 210||230|
|Sulfur||ASTM D 4294||ppm||Max 10||0,3|
|Density at 15°C||ASTM D 4052||kg/m3||–||827|
|NOACK||ASM D 5800||wt%||Max 15||13|