DYM Resources started shipping Polyalphaolefins (PAO) fluids from a Russian producer Taif in December 2021. The product can be supplied in IBCs, flexi-containers, and iso-tanks.
PAO is a synthetic oil used for a huge range of applications. Its main advantages are very low pour point, very high viscosity index (VHVI), and low volatility. Properties of PAO make them attractive for applications requiring a wider temperature operating range. Here are the particular performance advantages of the product:
- Low pour point allows lower operating temperatures.
- VHVI gives an advantage of a wider operating range and lower additive usage.
- Low volatility means lower oil consumption and lower viscosity grades.
Synthetic lubricants including PAO can be used in the following areas of application:
- Automotive lubricants
- Compressor oils
- Turbine and hydraulic oils
- Gear, circulating and process oils
- Metalworking fluids
- Other industrial lubricants
DYM Resources can offer a wide product range: we have PAO-2, PAO-4, PAO-6, PAO-8, PAO-10, PAO-12 grades in our portfolio. You can find more information and specifications on our product page.
DYM Resources can deliver synthetic oil PAO worldwide via ports of Riga and Novorossiysk. If you contact our sales department, we will find the optimal supply chain solution for you. Please drop as an email at email@example.com