DYM Resources director of base oils and waxes Denis Varaksin will deliver a paper at 7th Base Oil & Lubes Middle East 2018 conference. The event will take place 25-26 April 2018 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Presentation is titled:
“Russian base oils export and its impact on Mideast market”
- Russian base oils market overview
- New Group II / III capacities
- PAO production in Russia
- Export flows from Russia
“Russia is about to add another 200 tons of Group II capacity and is increasing its Group III exports from Taneco and Yaroslavl refineries” – Mr. Varaksin comments. Russia will not be able to accumulate all additional capacity planned and export from the country will compete with Mideast producers as Adnoc, Luberef, Bapco and other.
In 2018 year Base Oil & Lubes Middle (BLM) East conference will cover the following subject:
- Impact of the Electric Vehicle Revolution on the Global Lubricants Industry
- Lubricants Market of the Middle East
- Continuing Evolution in the Re-Refining of Waste Oils
- Outlook for Indian Lubricants and Base Oil Market
- Group III base oils dominance in lubricants
DYM Resources is independent trading company focused on base oils, waxes and petroleum coke. The company has strong presence in Russia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Europe.