DYM Resources director Denis Varaksin will deliver a speech at The 22nd ICIS World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference during 21-23 February in London, United Kingdom.
Presentation is titled “A new wave of Russian base oil” and will focus on new base oils volumes coming out of Russia in the nearest future.
‘Russia in increasing Group III and Group II production, which we lead to more high-quality base oils going for export. We will be happy to share our view on refineries modernization plans and its impact on supply and demand balance” – DYM Resources base oils and slack wax director Denis Varaksin comments.
This year ICIS London conference will cover the following topics:
- The changing Group II landscape in Europe
- Impact of new, high quality Group III supply commercial quality
- New’ mobility and e-mobility – long term disruption for lubricants
- Data, Digitalization, Decarbonization ‒ Do Disruptions Damage
- New base oil supply/demand balances
- The state of low viscosity PAO
- Understanding MARPOL marine fuel specifications and their impact on the marine lubricants industry
The conference attracts about four seven of specialists in base oils, lubricants, additives and logistics field from Europe, America, Africa, Russia, Middle East, Turkey, India, South East Asia and other parts of the Globe.
Among regular participates are base oils champions such as Lukoil, Naftan, Rosneft, Gazpromneft, Exxon, Chevron, Nynas, MOL, Lotos, Motiva, Saudi Aramco, SK Lubricants, Petronas and many others.
DYM Resources focused on base oils and slack wax supplies from Russia, Belarus, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Europe. Company regularly export base oil SN 150, base oil SN 350, base oil SN 500, base oils SN 1200, VHVI-4 and other Group I and Group III grades.
To schedule meeting with DYM Resources base oils director during ICIS Lodon conference do not hesitate to contact us via our web-site www.dymresources.com email address firstname.lastname@example.org.