DYM Resources is going to participate at Globuc’s CIS Base Oils and Lubricants conference which is taking place in Moscow as well as online on May 19-20th. It’s the first offline event for DYM since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
CIS Base Oils and Lubricants is a great networking event that provides valuable information about the trends and needs of the Russian and CIS markets. 40% of the participants are manufacturers of oils and lubricants. The topic of this year’s conference is New quality standards, new testing methods and new approach to service.
Here is this year’s agenda outline:
- The impact of the pandemic on global supply and demand analysis of base oils
- Growth forecast and the future of the lubricants market in Russia and the CIS
- How the market is changing with increasing demand for OEM brands
- Strategy and management in the age of digital marketing
- Collection and re-refining of waste oils in Russia and the CIS
CIS Base Oils and Lubricants conference is taking place for the 8th time and this time it is held in a hybrid format. This means that the event combines a “live” in-person and a “virtual” online components. Those who cannot join offline, will be able to make appointments with other participants through a video communication tool. Virtual meetings and a chat will be open before and after the physical conference.
To ensure the safety of attendees and staff members, the organizers are introducing mandatory health & safety measures recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).
To schedule a meeting with DYM Resources at the conference do not hesitate to contact us per email firstname.lastname@example.org.