DYM Resources will attend forum NEFTEKOKS 2018 that will take place in Moscow during 27-28 of February, 2018. The Forum, organized by CITEK, is the key event at petcoke market in Russia and CIS countries. It attracts more than 150 delegates from various industries and countries.
“Petcoke production as well as its consumption in Russia and CIS Region is growing which gives this region very positive dynamics and attracts lots of interest” — Yury Burenko, DYM Resources director of petroleum coke operations.
Mr Burenko will will deliver a presentation about latest petcoke market developments in CIS countries.
Main discussion topics of the Forum are:
- Petcoke production and consumption forecast
- Petcoke quality evolution
- Petcoke for electrodes production (needle and special petcokes)
- New applications for high-sulfur petcoke in Russia and CIS countries
- Petcoke accounting at the refineries
- Petcoke transportation and movement within the refinery
The event is sponsored by Gazprom-Neft and Group New Stream.
DYM Resources is a professional supplier of petroleum cokes produced in former USSR countries. The company has direct contracts with major suppliers and delivers anode grade as well fuel grade petcokes to its clients located all round the world.