Esta web utiliza cookies para que podamos ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de usuario posible. La información de las cookies se almacena en tu navegador y realiza funciones tales como reconocerte cuando vuelves a nuestra web o ayudar a nuestro equipo a comprender qué secciones de la web encuentras más interesantes y útiles.
Group III 4 cSt or VHVI-4 base oil is used for producing high-quality engine oils. Base Oil VHVI-4 is produced by hydroskimming unconverted oil at high pressure and is characterized by a high viscosity index, good cold flow properties, ultra-low sulfur content, low aromatic hydrocarbon content, and low vaporability.
Range of application
VHVI-4 base oil is used as a base for producing industrial, hydraulic, and engine oils, as well as drill fluids, and other agents. It neither freezes nor clouds up at low temperatures.
To transport VHVI-4 base oil, trucks, flexi-containers, and rail tank cars are used. For Base Oils VHVI-4 specifications, feel free to contact us – our sales department will help you choose a product for your specific application.
- A low pour point ensures high oil pumpability, quick starting at subfreezing temperature, which makes them usable in a variety of climatic conditions;
- Thermal oxidation stability reduces the oil oxidation at high engine temperatures and scale deposition;
- Low vaporability reduces oil refilling frequency;
- Duration running of the oil in harsh operating conditions (the service life is 1.5-2 times longer compared to mineral oils);
- Compatible with mineral oils and ethers.
DYM Resources is buying Base Oil 4cSt Group III in bulk and selling it worldwide. Our geography covers Europe, Latin America, Africa – we’re delivering the product to USA, Germany, South Africa, China, Turkey, Argentina, Vietnam, Colombia and many other countries worldwide.
To choose a particular product for your application or find out VHVI-4 base oil price please contact our sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Oil 4cSt Group III Specification
|ASTM D 1500
|Kinematic viscosity at 50 °C
|ASTM D 445
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C
|ASTM D 445
|3,9 – 4,6
|ASTM D 2270
|ASTM D 97
|Flash point OC
|ASTM D 92
|ASTM D 4294
|Density at 15°C
|ASTM D 4052
|ASM D 5800