Esta web utiliza cookies para que podamos ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de usuario posible. La información de las cookies se almacena en tu navegador y realiza funciones tales como reconocerte cuando vuelves a nuestra web o ayudar a nuestro equipo a comprender qué secciones de la web encuentras más interesantes y útiles.
DYM Resources has moved into its new headquarters in Berlin’s Friedrichshain. It is located in EnergieForum — a modern business center with sustainable energy and ecological concept. Now we have twice as much space as before in an attractive central Berlin area at the Spree river.
Our neighbors in EnergieForum include other renewable energy market stakeholders. We are very excited about the new office and hoping to be more productive here and make our clients happier.
“While office space market in Berlin is cooled down by COVID-19, we managed to secure quality space at less then half what we paid before. For us investment into our team comfort is a priority, from our new home we will serve our client even better” — Denis Varaksin, DYM Resources director comments.
Our new postal address is:
Stralauer Platz 34, Energieforum, Aufgang 4, Forum West, EG
10243 Berlin, Germany
DYM Resources team is looking forward to seeing our clients and partners at our new office!
Website design, usability improved
Also DYM Resources’ website www.dymresources.com got upgraded — now it’s faster, more modern and informative. Modern times demand a top-class website and we hope you will like it.
A little sneak peek to our new website:
- On our detailed new product page you can find the information about our product range together with descriptions and specifications;
- Brand-new design helps to conveniently navigate for an awesome user experience;
- English and German versions for both local and international stakeholders;
- Careers page with open positions for those interested in working with us;
- Updated About Us page with contact information of our team as well as information about our company.
Please check out our website beta-version and don’t forget to comment — we will be happy to hear your feedback on possible enhancements!
A person who gives us the most constructive comment will get a bottle of wine and a branded notebook.