Esta web utiliza cookies para que podamos ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de usuario posible. La información de las cookies se almacena en tu navegador y realiza funciones tales como reconocerte cuando vuelves a nuestra web o ayudar a nuestro equipo a comprender qué secciones de la web encuentras más interesantes y útiles.
DYM Resources is participating in the 16th ICIS Middle Eastern Base Oils and Lubricants Conference. Global industry influencers and regional drivers for the Middle Eastern market will gather together from October 15th to 16th in Dubai.
Conference speakers will provide an overview of the Middle Eastern macroeconomy, including the Middle Eastern Base Oils and Lubricants market: trends, economical сhallenges, environmental issues, future transformation strategies, impact of international regulation, etc.
Among the reports there are the following topics:
- How developments within the Gulf’s oil market are currently influencing its economy.
- Supply and demand dynamics of base oils Group I, II, III in the Middle Eastern region.
- How will sanctions affect base oils and lubricants demand and supply?
- Challenges in vehicle engine oils in MENA ahead of IMO 2020, globalization of standards.
- As the global fuel industry develops and innovates, how is the Middle East keeping up?
- The Gulf as a major marine hub: how is the Gulf preparing for IMO 2020? Is this regulation affecting the value chain, including ports?
- How does the marine fuel sector look like in the Middle East after 2020?
Delegates of the 16th ICIS Middle Eastern Base Oils and Lubricants Conference will include representatives from Novvi (develops, produces and distributes plant-based synthetic oils and lubricants), Lubrizol Dubai (coatings, engineered polymers, engine oil additives, industrial lubricants, etc), Ineos Oligomers (manufactures chemicals for the use in polyethylene, lubricants, fuel additives, surfactants, and special materials), Alhamrani FUCHS Petroleum (produces lubricants for various mechanical industries), Afton Chemical (develops and manufactures petroleum additives), and others.
DYM Resources is an international oil trading company specializing in base oils, additives, lubricants, and slack wax supply. The company is supplying base oils from Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Europe by flexi-tanks, trucks, and bulk.
To meet our managing director Denis Varaksin on the 16th ICIS Middle Eastern Base Oils and Lubricants you are welcome to contact us per email: email@example.com.