DYM Resources’s leading biofuel feedstock trader Jev Savins successfully completed ISCC EU and PLUS Basic Training. ISCC is a sustainability certification system covering the entire supply chain and all kinds of biobased feedstocks and renewables.
The seminar covered the following ISCC System components:
- System Overview and Legal Framework
- ISCC EU, ISCC PLUS and ISCC CORSIA: Commonalities and Differences
- ISCC Application for the Circular and Bioeconomy
- Value Chain Elements under ISCC
- Audit and Risk Assessment of Waste- and Residue-Based Supply Chains
- Sustainability Requirements and Audit on Farm/Plantation Level
- Quality and Risk Management
- Mass Balance and Chain of Custody Audit
- ISCC Claims
- GHG Requirements, Calculation and Audit
- Forwarding of GHG Data in Supply Chains
Mr. Savins found this course very useful both for beginners and experienced players in the market because the field of trading sustainable products is very complex, and the regulatory framework is very extensive.
Yury Burenko, DYM Resources’s Managing Director, supported the idea:
“The company’s employees will continue to participate in industry seminars, conferences, and trainings. The system’s rigorous compliance is the key to success in this market”
DYM Resources has been putting a lot of effort in the development of sustainable fuels market. Our main business on this market is biofuels feedstock supply. Here are some of the products we can offer:
- Used Cooking Oil (UCO)
- Free Fatty Acids (FFA)
- Animal Fats (AF)
For your enquiries, please contact our sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org or the form on our website.